Men's WorkPro Industrial
Men's WorkPro Industrial
Versatility and Visibility: Workpro Gloves
Workpro Gloves are designed to be highly reflective and for a wide range of work environments where both comfort and protection are paramount.
Enhanced Grip and Comfort
Equipped with a full leather palm and patented padding, Workpro Gloves provide increased gripping power with less effort required. The design focuses on delivering efficiency without sacrificing comfort, a feature much appreciated in demanding tasks.
Thoughtful Design for a Comfortable Fit
The pre-rotated finger design aligns with the natural contours of the hand, leading to a more comfortable fit and feel. This aspect of Workpro Gloves offers ease of use, whether in mechanical tasks or other industrial applications.
A strong Spandex back contributes to the gloves' lightweight and comfortable feel in all weather conditions. This flexibility ensures that Workpro Gloves remain a practical choice, no matter the environment or task at hand.
An independent study showcased that Workpro Gloves provided twice the feel, fit, and durability compared to similar work gloves across a major Australian company. This evidence underscores the quality and reliability of the gloves.
Workpro Gloves present a balanced combination of visibility, comfort, grip, and durability. They are crafted to meet the needs of various professionals, including mechanics, providing a dependable solution for those seeking practicality and protection in their workwear.
- We dispatch your ordered products on the next business day from order.
- We use Australia Post for all Online Orders placed with us.
- Once dispatched we post your delivery date and tracking details so that you can follow your orders delivery updates by entering the tracking number through https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search.
- If you are spending less than $120 where Express Delivery becomes free you can still get your item delivered Express by choosing this method at checkout. It costs just $6.00 to Express Post any item/s.
- We can provide help with any delivery issues if you contact us by emailing email@example.com
Bionic Technology & what it could mean for you
We warranty each golf glove for 60 days from purchase against manufacturing or material defects. To contact us in the unlikely event your glove has a problem please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What we need from you.
- We do not require you to jump through hoops to gain assistance.
- Contact us through our contact email
- Let us know what the problem is
- Attach a Photo of the affected area if possible.
- Send your order number or purchase date details.
What we do
- We'll act promptly
- If we require more information we'll let you know as soon as we can.
- If we require the glove back to make a decision we'll provide a free Return Post address
- We'll inspect (by photo or return) make a quick decision and replace your glove free of charge if we deem it to be a manufacturing fault or a defect in materials.
What isn't warrantied
- Some people play and practice a lot while others play infrequently.
- It isn't possible for us to warranty wear and tear because we can't measure the use each glove goes through.
- If we consider the glove to have been through reasonable wear and tear or the glove has deteriorated through mis-use we'll let you know of our decision.
Wash your glove
- Washing your glove in warm soapy water is great for extending it's life.
- It gets rid of grime, dirt and sweat which can all lead to glove deterioration.
- Please follow washing instructions
- Only wash in warm water with soap, not through a washing machine.
- Dry your washed glove in a cool dry area and make sure it isn't placed in the sunlight or a clothes dryer.
- Refit the glove to your hand before the glove is fully dry. This will ensure the fit memory is returned prior to wearing.
Bionic Gloves last 2 X Longer
- The reasons for this independently researched and verified claim is because of three interesting facts
- 1. The internal padding we use is made from Terry cloth which soaks up moisture and sweat and draws this away from the leather in your glove, an important factor in extending the life of the leather
- 2. The padding in the glove is adjacent to natural wear areas in the palm. By filling in the valleys of the palm we can prevent wear and tear in the adjacent bony areas of your hand.
- 3. Pre-rotated fingers stop leather from bunching in the wrong places. Our gloves are designed to naturally fit the contours of your hand. What fits naturally is less inclined to wear out.
You will get more wear from Bionic than other gloves
Returns and Sizing
If you are unsure of your size please use the attached Sizing Help Page to establish your correct fit. If you are on the upper side of the measurement it is always recommended to move to the next size up.
Remember Bionic will feel a little snug when first placed on the hand because of the padding but the feel you should be trying to achieve is a firm fit without being tight. If you are on the upper side of the measurements consider moving up a size.
Please Note: We want you to return a glove that does not fit you well.
We are happy to exchange a glove that doesn't fit you correctly and we do this through a reply paid system that won't cost you so feel free to contact us with any concerns. Just remember to ensure the glove is still in packaging and in a saleable, as new, condition when you return it.
To find your Bionic glove size, measure around your hand (dominant hand when ordering pairs) with a tape measure at the places indicated on the diagram below. Use the tape measurements shown in the diagram to determine your glove size.
If your circumference is a size larger than the length, then choose the larger size for a better fit.
If you need additional assistance on sizing or fit of the gloves contact us on 1800 023 429 or email email@example.com